Textile Artist and Instructor
About the Instructor
I teach success!
I am passionate about sharing my knowledge and skills with you.
When I began Eco Printing I made many mistakes. I was dissapointed, frustrated and discouraged with my results. There was no where to turn for help. I experimented, I took workshops, I read books until I unlocked the secrets of Eco Printing.
I am here to save you the valuable hours and wasted natural resources while trying to get the beautiful results you seek.
I have shared my knowledge and skills with hundreds of people. Watching students jump for joy or squeal in delight as they open their bundles.
I would like to personally invite you to join me to learn how to make Eco Printing fun, exciting and have success!
PS If you have any questions, please give me a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Eco Printing journey continues in this 4 week course as we look at how to make more complex prints with plants.
Silk and wool felt are the chosen fabrics for this course. This course is designed for those who have a good understanding of the Eco Printing process and are ready to advance. Here is a look at what will be covered.
- Use an onion skin bath that will enhance your work as we make defined borders.
- You will understand how to get defined results on fine fabrics such as silk organza. And how to how to print multiple fabrics in one bundle.
- The iron blanket method for crisp definition of prints is a focus in this course.
- An alternative bundling technique is presented as means of ergonomics.
- A special section will be devoted to printing on wool felt.
- During this course, the weekly 30 min webinars will continue as a means of supporting your work while being part of a fiber community.
- Enjoy a generous tips and techniques segments that will further grow your skills. Your artistic voice will soar!
So Let's Get Started!